Brains, Bowls and Bull | Webinar with Dr. Nick Thompson
What is the Truth behind Nutrition and Canine Behaviour?
- Does diet affect behaviour?
- What can we learn from current human research?
- Does the microbiome affect behaviour?
- What simple dietary changes can we make to improve behaviour, cognition and wellbeing?
- Does hypothyroidism affect behaviour? What are the signs? How do we test reliably?
- What is the ‘Serotonin Diet’, how do I use it?
- What natural supplements are out there to help me manage behaviour with my dog?
Nick Thompson BSc (Hons) Path Sci., BVM&S, VetMFHom, MRCVS will be giving an intensive webinar looking at these and many other questions in the fascinating world of natural nutrition and canine behaviour.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions and you will receive a FREE recording of the webinar after the event.
Wednesday 21st November
51 in stock