Break the Barking Habit Course
How to help your dog stop barking, in 28 days!
Living with a barking dog can be stressful for everyone.
We want to support our dogs in the best ways we can but when barking behaviours seem to be never-ending, frustration can kick in.
- Does your dog’s barking leave you feeling tense & stressed?
- Is it challenging for everyone & embarrassing when you step outside the front door?
- Do you struggle with frustration at not being able to understand & support your dog so they can relax & settle?
- Perhaps you’ve had complaints from neighbours or friends who have stopped asking you to meet them on walks?
In “Break the Barking Habit”, we’ll provide you with simple solutions and show you how you can help your dog stop barking in just 28 days.
In this course, we’re going to help you tackle barking inside the home, out on walks, or in the car. Whether your dog barks at postal workers, other dogs, when they’re bored or frustrated, or perhaps just because it feels good, we’re here to help.
We know you want the best connection you can have with your dog. You love them. You want to feel relaxed at home and when you step outside the door together. We’re here to help you positively nurture the best bond with your dog, so you can live together in harmony. We’ll be helping you set up environments for success and enabling your dog to feel good without the need to bark.
We hope you’ll take a positive step forward today for both you and your dog, and join us on this journey to help your dog stop barking!
* Live training will take place at 7.30pm on Tuesday 12th December. You will receive a Zoom link to join after signing up. If you are unable to attend live, you will receive a recording of the session and be able to submit questions in advance.