Are you taking part in our ‘Paws Up for the NHS’ Challenge?
The last few weeks have been really unsettling – for both us and our dogs. We wanted to give you something to focus your dog’s minds on, bring a smile to your face, and support our heroic keyworkers.
‘Paws Up for the NHS’ gives you the opportunity to teach your dog tricks inspired by the habits we humans have formed in lockdown.
How do you take part?
- Firstly head over to our JustGiving page and make a small donation – even £1 can make a huge difference and any amount is greatly appreciated.
- Come and join our dedicated challenge group over on Facebook. In the group, you’ll find all your training videos – plus plenty of extra supPAWt for you and your dog as lockdown continues. We’ll ask you for your email address when you join – just so we can keep you update on the challenge and send your certificate at the end!
- Watch the trick videos – there’s 5 already there for you to make a start on and we’ll release more if lockdown measures continue. Practice with your dog for a few minutes every day.
- Share your results via your favourite social media platform – or within the group – using the hashtag #pawsupforthenhs. Even if these are familiar tricks – we’d love to see you getting involved.
- Once we’re able to move back to a more normal routine of life, we’ll send you your completers certificate!
We hope you’ll join in the challenge, invite some friends, and raise valuable funds for our NHS Heroes.